4740 Turney Rd
Garfield Heights OH 44125
YOUR SUPPORT IS STILL NEEDED FOR FURNISHINGS
Director of Programs and Services
Your Suite Support is needed now! When you provide the needed $5,000, a plaque will be placed outside the furnished room
with the name honoring you or a loved one. Send an
email for more information.
Opportunity House is
one of the first programs providing Supportive Housing for the male segment of this population in Cuyahoga County.
It targets 18-24 year old homeless youth who have been in foster care, found themselves alone without a place to live, and have a diagnosed disability.
Opportunity House is a former Catholic Diocese convent on the property of SS Peter and Paul Parish in Garfield Heights, Ohio.
Using age-appropriate programming,
the Opportunity House experience effectively addresses the issues typically faced by homeless youth.
Program services include:
- weekly on-site case management generally focusing on:
- Educational Referral
- Employment Services
- Life Skills Training
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Training
- Mental Health Services
- Health Services
- Legal Services
- The creation/implementation of an Individual Service Plan that facilitates goal achievement
- Bi-weekly psycho-educational groups
- Subsidized rent calculated at 30% of resident income (including utilities)
Opportunity House offers:
- 11 one bedroom furnished suites with private baths and kitchens
- On-site Resident Assistants
- First and Second Floor Lounges
Hub Activity/Learning Center
- Two Fully equipped laundry facilities
for more information
Click on the [DONATE] button to pay by credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to donate.