Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for our organization.
We are dedicated to helping the people who utilize our services. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
For immediate consideration please email Sharon Rosche at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site Manager carries out the mission of Humility of Mary Housing by advocating on behalf of the residents, respectfully interacting with the residents and other HM Housing staff, ensuring the building and adjacent property meet or exceed HM Housing’s quality standards and ensuring compliance with applicable funding regulations. The scope of work requires knowledge and full understanding of the mission of Humility of Mary Housing and its policies and procedures, as well as an understanding of the requirements of fair housing and other applicable government compliance rules and regulations.
• Reflects in all matters the values, ethics and purposes stated in the HM Housing mission, vision and core values.
• Reflects in words and deeds a primary commitment to bringing a more abundant life to all residents we serve.
• Builds and promotes a diverse and inclusive work force.
• Work toward maintaining full occupancy
• Being fully responsive to resident needs
• Maintaining a person-centered approach from a resident perspective.
• Assist all applicants with the related paperwork to process their application and verifications in a timely manner
• Coordinating the complete move-in process
• Entry into and maintenance of tenant information in data base
• Receipt, deposit and recording of rent payments.
• Maintain and manage waiting list per regulations.
• Manage the annual recertification process through scheduling and by assisting residents in providing necessary documentation.
• Coordinate Move-Out procedure.
• Apartment inspection with maintenance, followed by recommendation regarding settlement of security deposit
• Schedule and track required maintenance for next move-in.
• Completion of government monitoring compliance reports:
• HAP Billing
• TRACS Monitoring
• State, County Funders
• Department of Housing and Urban Development
• Knowledge of the EIV and HUD Clips website
• Staying on top of all certifications financially to ensure proper payment is received
• Posting of subsidized charges monthly
• DEVCO certifications and annual reporting
• Coordinate maintenance requests and work orders.
• Implement system for receiving and tracking resident maintenance requests.
• Complete month-end maintenance reports in data base.
• Conduct periodic unit inspections with maintenance.
• Identify potential building and/or property issues by periodic walk throughs.
• Build good working relationships with the residents
• Communicate with residents on an ongoing basis, formal and informal.
• Provide residents with building, program and social information on a regular basis.
• Communicate with service coordinators regarding resident needs
• Assist with the social activities if needed
• Participate in agency fund raising in whatever capacity possible.
• Personal conduct must be professional in manner at all times.
High school education required. Computer skills to include ability to work in the following basic Microsoft Programs: Outlook, Excel and Word. Must be a person-centered team player, able to balance multiple tasks, open to change and have the ability to learn the landlord management software program. Certified Occupancy Specialist Certification / Tax Credit Certification required within one year of hire date. Ability to interact with participants/residents in a manner consistent with the mission and core values of Humility of Mary Housing is required.
Normal office working conditions. The employee conducts the day-to-day requirements of his or her job in a typical office environment, utilizing a computer and working at his/her own desk and other areas of the office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Willingness and ability to travel to multiple agency facilities and other meetings that may be required.
Usual Physical Demands
The following physical demands are typically used to perform this job’s essential duties and responsibilities. They are not qualification standards, rather they may be used to help the colleague, employee, or applicant identify where and how reasonable accommodations may be made when an otherwise qualified person is unable to perform the job’s essential duties due to an ADA disability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently exhibits manual dexterity when working on the computer, and frequently talks and hears when working with job contacts. The employee frequently sits for extended periods of time, and occasionally stands and walks. Vision demands include close, relatively detailed vision, with the ability to adjust focus when typing and reading a computer screen and documents. Employee regularly lifts items up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lifts items up to 50 pounds
EMPLOYEE UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT
This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by the employee filling this position, who will be required to follow instructions and perform any duties required by the employee's supervisor or designee.
By signing below, I acknowledge that this position description has been reviewed with me, and I have been given sufficient opportunity to ask questions and clarify understanding. I further acknowledge understanding of required job duties, responsibilities and performance expectations, and that l will perform duties and responsibilities to expected standards.